Identification Cards


Identification cards are issued at the time of employment. An identification card is needed to borrow books from the library, and for admission to the Physical Activities Center and other special University events. At the time of termination from the University, identification cards must be returned to the Human Resources Department. Retirees of the University are issued identification cards that may be used during the period of retirement.